“His and Hers” desserts have never been so easy and cute! Healthyish Brand Mini Layer Cakes are the perfect way to show some love this Valentine’s day. Whether you make this recipe for yourself or for someone else, this mini layer cake is a great way to celebrate at home.
This Healthyish dessert is the perfect size for one or two people. And seeing how all of the ingredients come perfectly portioned for you, building this organic mini treat is a breeze. So, let’s get started,
1 Healthyish Baking Kit – Makes 2 Mini Layer Cakes
2 Bright White Cake Mix Pouches
2 Vanilla Bean Frosting Cups
2 Unbleached, Baking Cups
2 Packs of Rainbow Sprinkles
2 Tablespoons unsalted, lightly melted butter
4 Tablespoons 2% milk
- Grab your Healthyish Baking Kit and take out 2 pouches of Bright White cake mix. Pour the mix into a small mixing bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lightly melted butter, and 4 tablespoons of milk. Gently whisk.
- Gently fold in some of your rainbow sprinkles. You do not want them to break apart. Reserve some of the sprinkles for the top of the mini layer cake.
- Evenly divide the batter between the 2 paper baking cups.
- Bake at 350 for 12 -14 minutes
Once baked, pull the mini cakes from the oven. Let them cool.
Once they are completely cool flip the baking cups over, letting the mini cakes rest upside down. We are going to frost the bottom surface because it is flatter than the top surface.
Next, you will grab your frosting cups and remove the seal. Heat your frosting in the microwave for 5 – 10 seconds to ensure it is soft and easy to spread.
Next, you are going to take a circular mold and press down on the cakes. This will remove the outer edges of the cake, exposing the soft center.
Next, you will gently frost the cakes, be sure to frost all the way out to the edges.
Lightly stack your mini cakes on top of each other.
Add the remaining sprinkles to the top!
Author: Sarah Thomas-Drawbaugh
Welcome to the Healthyish Foods Blog. We’re glad you’re here! The purpose of this blog is to provide you with tips and reccomendations on how to live a Healthyish life! We will also provide you with recipes and ideas on ways that you can use your DIY organic baking kits at home.