Get your sweet fix without the guilt. This Banana Mug Cake recipe is all organic and bakes in about 1 minute. Perfect after dinner treat or as a quick sweet fix in your dorm room. Either way, this recipe is perfectly portioned, easy to make, and super delicious.
Try our Healthyish Skinny Cake Mix to make this dessert low sugar and low calorie too! **Nutritional info listed below.
Grab your Healthyish Baking Kit and let’s get started!
What You’ll Need:
1 Pouch of Skinny Cake mix
1 Tablespoon melted unsalted butter
2 Tablespoons of 2% milk
1 pouch of dark chocolate chips
1/3 of a medium sized ripe banana
½ Tablespoon of melted nut butter
Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Grab a mug and spray it with baking spray.
- Melt your unsalted butter for 5 – 10 seconds in the microwave. I use the same mug that I bake the cake in.
- Pour in your Skinny Cake mix and milk. Blend well.
- Smash your banana and add it to your Healthyish batter. Stir well.
- Mix in ½ of your dark chocolate chips. Save the second half for the top of the cake once it is baked.
- Bake for about 1 minute in the microwave, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the microwave.
- Drizzle with your favorite melted nut butter and top with the rest of the dark chocolate chips.
Taking 5 minutes to yourself has never been so delicious. Sensibly indulge with this Healthyish Banana Mug Cake recipe and be sure to share your creations using #healthyishfoods
Author: Sarah Thomas-Drawbaugh
Welcome to the Healthyish Foods Blog. We’re glad you’re here! The purpose of this blog is to provide you with tips and reccomendations on how to live a Healthyish life! We will also provide you with recipes and ideas on ways that you can use your DIY organic baking kits at home.