Looking for a fun way to sneak more veggies into your kids’ diet? (or perhaps your own?) I’ve got you covered. This all-natural confetti cake recipe is the perfect solution. It’s portion controlled, all organic and literally jam-packed with veggies. And it’s a great way to show kids that eating veggies can be fun and delicious!
So, let’s get started,
What You’ll Need: Serves 2
1 Healthyish Baking Kit (Our Skinny Vanilla Kit is low sugar too for an extra health punch! )
2 Tablespoons of unsalted, room temperature butter
4 Tablespoons of 2% milk
1 small orange carrot
1 small purple carrot
1/3 of a small zucchini
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab a small mixing bowl and mix together 2 organic cake mix pouches, 2 tablespoons of butter and 4 tablespoons of milk. Whisk well and set the batter aside.
- Take your orange carrot and toss it into your cuisine art. Use the chop setting until the carrot is chopped up into very small pieces.
- Next, you will do the same thing for the purple carrot and the zucchini – but be sure to chop each veggie one at a time.
- Once everything is chopped you will gently fold the veggies into your cake batter.
- Evenly split the cake batter amongst 2 of your baking cups. (They come with the Healthyish Baking Kit)
- Bake for 12- 14 minutes or until the cake is fully cooked in the center.
- Top with your organic frosting pouches from the baking kit and enjoy!
Author: Sarah Thomas-DrawbaughWelcome to the Healthyish Foods Blog. We’re glad you’re here! The purpose of this blog is to provide you with tips and reccomendations on how to live a Healthyish life! We will also provide you with recipes and ideas on ways that you can use your DIY organic baking kits at home.